Title: Alainville under snow 1946
Author:Maurice de Vlaminck (1876-1958)
Paper Size:. 12.5x 9.5 inch
Printed: 1958 by Mourlot
Provenance: L.E. book Vlaminck Lithograph
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Biography: Maurice de Vlaminck (1876 –1958) was a French painter. Along with Andre Derain and Henri Matisse and the predominant influence was that of Cezanne. He is considered one of the principal figures in the Fauve movement, a group of modern artists who from 1904 to 1908 were united in their use of intense color, his artwork in many museum worldwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.