Artist: Vincent Corpet
Title: Untitled N 6-1b
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Not signed, not numbered
Printed: 1988 by L’imprimerie Arte, France
Paper: Vellum paper 14.5 x 10.5 inch
Provenance: Revue Noise
Biography:Vincent Corpet (1958- ) in Paris. He lives and works in Paris. After producing several lithographs and monotypes at the atelier, this French painter made compositions for a highly unusual artist’s book entitled (2002), printed on clear plastic. The book brings together 10 paintings made on transparent sheets with diluted printing ink – to depict fragments of animals, superimposed to create a bestiary of mythological creatures – were then transferred to lithographic plates and printed.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.