Artist: Roberto Matta
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Not signed not numbered
Size: Vellum paper 10 x 7.5 inch
Provenance: Ediciones Poligrafa 1979- Redfern Gallery
Condition: Very Good
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Biography: Roberto Matta (1911-2002) was one of Chile’s best-known painters and a seminal figure in 20th century abstract expressionist and surrealist art. It was Breton who introducing him to the leading members of the Paris Surrealist movement. Matta produced illustrations and articles for Surrealist journals such as Minotaur. During this period he was introduced to the work of many prominent contemporary European artists, such as Pablo Picasso and Marcel Duchamp, his work in Museums across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.