Artist: Pol Bury
Medium: Original Lithograph
Paper size: 15×22 inch, folded as published
Published by Maeght in 1969
Condition: Fine – pristine
COA is included
Biography: Pol Bury (1922-2005) was a Belgian artist involved with the Cobra group. Among his most famous works is the fountain-sculpture L’Octagon, located in San Francisco. Bury’s early artistic endeavors suggest the influence of René Magritte and Yves Tanguy, the paintings he produced in the late 1930s and first half of the ’40s were included in the 1945 Exposition Internationale du Surréalisme held in Brussels. Reflecting on his initial attraction to Surrealism, Bury later noted: “It was the total stance of the Surrealist movement which fascinated me”.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.