Artist: Patrick Raynaud
Title: Lithographs Untitled N14-4
Medium: Original Lithograph
Printed: 1988 by L’imprimerie Arte, France
Paper: Vellum paper 14.5 x 10.5 inch
Apart: From Revue Noise
Certificate of authenticity Is included
Biography: Biography: Patrick Raynaud is a French photographer who was born in 1946. Their work was featured in many exhibitions , Patrick Raynaud was director de l’École nationale supérieure des arts décoratifs.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.