Artist: Masaharu Aoyama
Title: Man cutting hay by hand
Medium: Original Woodblock
Marks: Pencil signed
Paper Size: 16.5 x 12 inch
Mated: size 16 x 20 inch, acid free
Certificate of authenticity is Included
Biography: Masaharu Aoyama (1893-1969) Was born in Saitama prefecture. Also known as Aoyama Seiji and Aoyama Masaharu. He attended Tokyo School of Fine Arts. A student of ink painting, Aoyama worked in the Imperial Household Museum until 1939. As a printmaker, Aoyama belonged to the sosaku hanga movement, producing self-carved woodblocks prints. While he self-printed some of these works, others were printed in Ishiyama’s publishing house. His prints may be signed “Seiji” and sealed “Ao.” His woodcut & woodblock art on display at Clark Art Museum, MA
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.