Artist: Jean Bazaine
Title: Untitled DM0355T
Medium: Poster Original Lithograph
Paper Size: 30 x 22 inch folded as published
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir
Published: Maeght France 1953
Biography: Jean Bazaine: (1904 -2001) born in Paris. Worked at sculpture while attending the university; after taking his degree he enrolled in the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, Paris. After 1924 he devoted himself entirely to painting and his first exhibition was held at the Galerie Van Leer, he designed stained glass windows and mosaic for the façade of many churches and a large mosaic for the new Unesco building in Paris. Awarded the Blumenthal Prize in 1938. In 1941, From 1948 on he exhibited at the Galerie Carre, then at the Galerie Maeght, Took part in the Sao Paulo Bienal ( 1951, 1953), the Younger European Painters exhibition, Guggenheim Museum, New York His art is display in worldwide museums.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.