Artist: Irving Amen
Title: Sketchbook fragments
Medium: Original Etching Colored
Paper: Heavy paper 19 x 23 inch
Marks: Signed in pencil & Artst proof A/P
COA Is Included.
Condition: Very good – previously framed
Biogrpahy:Irving Amen born 1918 in N. Y. he is a master printmaker woodcuts, etchings, lithographs, silk-screen prints, oil, acrylic and sculpture, lived in N.Y in the 1990s moved to Boca Raton FL. his artwork in major galleries & Museums around the world; Museum of Modern Art in NYC, Smithsonian Institution’s etc.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.