Artist: Edna Hibel
Title: Okada to Kodomo
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: hand numbered & signed in pencil by the artist & embellished gold leaf
Printed: on Japanese rice paper, hand pulled in Switzerland 1977
Paper Size: 20 x 26″ image size 12 x 9.5 inch
Provenance: Limited Edition Suite number 89 / 375 – Edna Hibel Museum
COA : Included
Edna Hibel, was born in 1917 in Boston, Massachusetts, painter and lithographer, studied at the Boston Museum School of Fine Art, an American painter best known for her Impressionistic landscapes portraits of children, has had a more than 60-year career as painter and lithographer and promoter of peace through exhibitions of her artwork. Hibel has created the “Arte Ovale” series and various plaques with this technique.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.