Artist: Abraham Rattner
Printed 1938 on vellum paper
Size: 14 x 10.5 inch
Provenance: Revue Verve 1938
COA is included
Biography: Abraham Rattner (1893–1978) An American artist who was well known for his vibrantly colored paintings, often with religious subject matter. He was friends with Teriad who published verve revue, During World War 1, he served in France with the U.S. army as a camouflage artist, his work in many museum across the world.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.