Artist: Wifredo Lam
Title: Untitled DM0152
Medium: Original Lithograph unsigned not numbered
Printed: 1953 by Maeght France
Paper Size: Vellum paper 15 x 11 inch
Provenance: Apart from Revue Derriere le Miroir 1953
COA : ncluded
Biography: Wifredo Lam (1902-1982) was a Cuban artist who sought to portray and revive the enduring Afro-Cuban spirit and culture. Inspired by and in contact with some of the most renowned artists of the 20th century, Lam melded his influences and created a unique style, which was ultimately characterized by the prominence of hybrid figures. Though he was predominantly a painter, he also worked with sculpture, ceramics and printmaking in his later life. His work display in worldwide Museums.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.