Artist: Walasse Ting
Title: Twinkling Star
Medium: Original Lithograph
Printed: 1967 in Denmark
Paper size:10.50 x 15 inch Folded as published
Provenance: Walasse Ting Catalog
Condition: Very Good
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Biography: Walasse Ting (1929-2010) was a Chinese-American visual artist and poet. He was born in Shanghai in 1929. His colorful paintings have attracted critical admiration and a popular following. Common subjects include nude women and cats, birds and other animals. He left China in 1946 and lived for a while in Hong Kong, then settled in Paris in 1952. There, he associated with artists such as Karel Appel, Asger Jorn, and Pierre Alechinsky, members of the avant-garde group, CoBrA. His works are found in the permanent collections of many museums worldwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.