Artist: Victor Vasarely
Country: Hungary / France
Title: Harlequin sportif
Medium: Serigraph signed in pencil
Paper size: 38 x 28.50 inch
Edition: Numbered 16/200
Condition: Very good
Framed: Gold wood frame
Biography: Victor Vasarely (1877-1953) was a French-Hungarian artist credited as the grandfather and leader of the Op Art movement. Utilizing geometric shapes and colorful graphics, the artist created compelling illusions of spatial depth, as seen in his work Vega-Nor 1969.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.