Artist: Pierre Parsus
Title: Chanson pour l-overgnat
Medium: Original Lithograph
Paper Size: 12.5 x 19 inch
Paper: Velin d’Arche folded as published
Printed : 1974 by Editions du Grésivaudan France
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Pierre Parsus, French born June 6 , 1921 in Paris. He is a painter, sculptor and illustrator. Awarded by The Abd-el-Tif Prize , 1952. Pierre Parsus won the Fénéon prize , 1957, as well as Françoise Salmon and Gabriel Godard , The René Cottet Prize , 1957 and The gold medal at the Hainaut International Plastic Art Festival in 1979.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.