Artist: Pierre Bonnard
Title: Scene de famille – 4
Printed: Mourlot, France 1952
Paper Size: Vellum 12.50 x 9.50 inch
Editor: Andre Sauret 1952 Monte Carlo
Provenance: Bonnard Lithographe 1952
Condition: Very good
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Biography: Pierre Bonnard: (1867-1947) is a French painter and printmaker, Founding Member of Les Nabis. Bonnard studied the law and attended art classes. He is one of the most original and accomplished colorists of the 20th century. He is known for his intense use of color. In 1891 He met Lautrec at Exhibition. He visited the United States in 1926 to serve as a member of the judging panel of the Carnegie International Competition His artwork in many worldwide Museums.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.