Artist: Pierre Bonnard DLM 1965 –
Title: Nu a la cruche – DM5155
Midium: Quadrichromie / Offset
Size: 15 x 11 inch
Printed: 1965 by Maeght
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir 1965
Condition fine – Pristine
Biography: Pierre Bonnard (1867-1947) was a French painter & print maker. He was one of the most accomplished colorists of the first half of the 20th century. He is known for his intense use of color. In 1926 visited the United States to serve as a member of the judging panel of the Carnegie International Competition, his artwork in most Museums worldwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.