Artist: Maurice Esteve,
Medium: Original Lithograph, unsigned
Paper Size: 12.5 x 9.5 inch
Printed: 1972 by Mourlot
Provenance: XX Siecle 1972
Including a certificate of authenticity
Biography: Maurice Esteve (1904–2001) French was a central figure of Tachism, a movement created by a group of European Abstract modern painters. Estève is known with his poetic experiments with color and interwoven organic forms. He worked with collage and painted large murals. In 1970 he received the Grand Prix National des Arts. He donated a major part of his work to the city of Bourges, France, where the Estève Museum opened in 1987.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.