Artist: Joan Miro
Title: Bouquet for Leila
Medium: Original Lithograph, not signed
Printed: 1973 by Mourlot France
Paper: 12.5 x 9.75 inch
Provenance: Revue XX Siecle 1960
Biography: Joan Miro (1893-1983) born in Barcelona Spain, artist and writers, moved to Paris in 1920, his first solo exhibit 1925 in Paris and 1930 in USA, he worked on tapestries, ceramic, sculptures and abstract paintings were bright Miro’s work is in many Museum and permanent collections across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.