Artist: Henri Moore
Medium: Original Lithograph
Size: Vellum paper 10 x 7.5 inch
Provenance: Ediciones Poligrafa – Redfern Gallery
Condition: Very Good
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Biography: Henry Moore (1898-1986) British Artist and sculptor of large-scale, abstract figurative works incorporating large voids or pieced areas. He was a revolutionary figure, bringing modernism to the sculpture mediums of marble and bronze in Great Britain. His success as an artist allowed him to fund the Henry Moore Foundation which promotes the arts.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We Herve are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.