Title: Composition No. 3
Author: Grace Absi & J. Merhi
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Marks: hand signed by the two artists
Paper Size: 30 x 24 inch
Publisher: Fine Art Museum
Biographies: Grace Absi (1967-) Painter, Sculptor and Writer-Illustrator for Children’s Books, Graduate Architect of the University of Lebanon. Her career as a painter began in 1995 when she held her first solo exposition in Tenerife, Canary Islands, when she married an art dealer with Art galleries in 3 of the Islands. In 2000 she immigrated to the USA, settling in Florida where she developed a U.S. following and recognition. She has since moved to Southern California where still continues to paint sophisticated works of art; elegant paintings, revealing a unique diversity in style and beauty.
Joseph Merhi, USA was Born 1947, Painter, Print maker & Publisher. He lived for two decades in Spain where he met Miro & Dali in several occasions. His oil paintings on canvas are wide diversity from realistic to contemporary, depict the national parks, landscapes, portraits, and contemporary abstracts.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.