Artist: Francoise Gilot
Medium: Original Silkscreen
paper Size: 14.5 x 11 inch
Printed: 1983 by Studio Hein Ricci
Biography: Biography:Marie Françoise Gilot (born 26 November 1921) is a French painter, best known for her long, stormy relationship with Pablo Picasso, with whom she had two children. Gilot was already launched as an accomplished artist, notably in watercolours and ceramics, but her professional career was eclipsed by her social celebrity, and when she split from Picasso, he discouraged galleries from buying her work, as well as unsuccessfully trying to block her memoirs.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.