Artist: Bram Van Velde
Title: Untitled “DM06240”
Paper: Vellum paper 15 x 11 inch
Published: 1980 Maeght France
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir 1980
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Bram van Velde (1895-1981) was a Dutch painter known for his abstractions featuring expressive brushstrokes and oblong forms. He is often seen as member of the School of Paris but his work resides somewhere between expressionism and surrealism, and evolved in the 1960s into an expressive abstract art. His paintings from the 1950s are similar to the contemporary work of Matisse, Picasso and the abstract expressionist Adolph Gottlieb. He was championed by a number of French-speaking writers, including Samuel Beckett and the poet Andre du Bouchet.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.