Title: Photograph Nude 1
Paper Size: Vellum paper 14 x 10.5 inch
Printed: 1939 France
Provenance: Revue Verve 1939
Condition: Very good,
COA is ncluded
Biography: Arthur Siegel (1913-1978) American photographer was born in Detroit, Michigan an , known for his intricate photograms and graphic documentary photography. He experimented with complex photograms, dynamic graphic black-and-white photographs and inventive uses of colour in his photographs. In addition to his more abstract photographs, Siegel was also a prominent photojournalist.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.