Artist: Andy Warhol
Title: Untitled – Chardonnay 1
Printed: 1999 offset on luster paper
Paper Size: 19.50 x 13.50
Provenance: Andy Warhol Catalog Wetterling Gallery 1999
Condition: Very Good
Biographies:Andy Warhol (8/6/28 2/22/87), Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, American Artist. Andy was a natural artist beginning at a young age with Tam OChanter art classes at Carnegie Institute. From 1945 to 1949 he attended Carnegie Institute of Technology After graduating from art school with a degree in pictorial design. During his career Warhol balanced commercial endeavors. Among his most know work included a large series of celebrity portraits, featuring Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, and Elizabeth Taylor.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.