Artist: Alexander Calder
Title: Untitled – 1
Medium: Original Lithograph not signed
Paper: 11 x 22 inch, folded as published
Printed: 1972 by Maeght, France
Condition: Very Good
Alexander Calder (1898 -1976) was born in Lawson Pennsylvania, American sculpture and artist studied in Pennsylvania academy of fine art and at the Sorbonne in Paris, famous for inventing mobile and stabile sculptures. Calder’s work is in many Museum and permanent collections across the world.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.