Artist: Aldo Luongo
Country: Argentina / USA
Title: Untitled – Man in Black
Medium: Original oil on canvas
Marks: Signed and dated 1971
Size: 48 x 24 inch
Framed : 52.50 x 28.50 inch Newly wood framed / Silver Leaf
Condition: Very good
Biographies:Aldo Luongo was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, he graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts, In the 70s, Aldo acclaim international artist. Aldo Luongo has continued his reign at the top of the contemporary art world for almost four decades. He has received numerous awards and honors, including being named a 3-time official Olympic Artist , He also has twice been chosen to paint eggs for the White House Easter Egg Hunt which now reside in the Smithsonian Institute.
From his acrylics to his fine art prints, all of Aldo Luongos pieces embody the same sense of fluidity and intensity, the result of a true artist engaged in the passionate process of creation. His bold, impressionistic style has often been referred to as Romance on Canvas. Central to all of Luongo’s paintings is the balance between memory and hope, sorrow and humor, freedom and control. These dynamics are clearly apparent in his figurative works, especially those portraying “The Hawk, an archetypal character based on the memory of his father and the discovery of his future self. Aldo Luongo’s artwork captures more than just the viewers gaze it echoes the experiences of life lived to the fullest.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.