Artist: Tapies Antoni
Medium: quadrichromie / Offset
Published: Maeght 1974 France
Size: Vellum paper 11 x 15 inch, / May have text on verso
Provenance: Revue Derriere le Miroir 1974
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Antoni Tàpies i Puig, Spanish (1923-2012)1st Marquis of Tàpies was a Spanish painter, sculptor and art theorist, who became one of the most famous European artists of his generation.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.