Artist: Pierre Tal-Coat
Title: Untitled “DM06153”
Medium: Original Lithograph unsigned not numbered
Size: Paper vellum 15 x 22 inch, folded as published / May have text on the back side
Printed: 1962 by Maeght France
Provenance: Revue Derriere le Miroir 1962
COA : Included
Biography: Pierre Tal-Coat (1905–1985) his real name Pierre Louis Jacob, he was a French artist considered to be one of the founders of Tachisme. He was born the son of a fisherman, in the village of Clohars-Carnoë. He studied art at l’Académie de la Grande-Chaumière Paris between 1924 and 1926. He collaborated in a creation of the Maeght foundation.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.