Artist: Pierre Tal-Coat
Title: Untitled DM03131d
Medium: Original Lithograph unsigned not numbered
Size: Paper vellum 15 x 22 inch, folded as published / May have text on the back side
Printed: Maeght 1962, France
Provenance: Revue Derriere le Miroir 1962
Condition: Fine – Pristine
COA : Included
Biography: Pierre Tal-Coat (1905-1985) French born in Clohars-Carnoët, Finistère, France. First apprentice was blacksmith, then notary clerk, molder and painter ceramist, Pierre Jacob starts drawing at early age. He studied at the Academy of the big-cottage (Paris) between 1924 and 1926. Pierre Tal-Coat was considered to be one of the founders of Tachisme. In 1963 he collaborated alongside Joan Miro and Ubac in creation of the Maeght foundation
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.