Artist: Bert Stern
Title: The Marilyn Monroe Trip 5
Medium: Serigraph printed in USA 1968
Paper Size: 11.25 x 11.75 inch
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Bert Stern: (1929 – 2013) the son of Jewish immigrants, He was raised in Brooklyn N.Y. He first work for Look magazine, then art director of Mayfair magazine, he learned how to develop film and started taking his own photographs. In 1951, he was assigned to the photographic department in Japan for the US Army. His first professional assignment was for a Smirnoff Vodka advertisement. By the late 1970’s Stern returned to the U.S. Based in New York, he continued to shoot the most famous models, musicians and actors throughout the 1980’s and 1990’s, including Madonna and Kate Moss. He was the subject of the 2010 documentary, “Bert Stern: Original Madman, ” directed by his secret wife, Shannah Laumeister.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.