Artist: Ossip Zadkine
Country: France / Russia
Title: Haute malerie
Medium: Original Lithograph signed in pencil
Paper: Rives vellum 14.5 x 11inch
Printed: 1968 by Maurice Pons
Provenance: Portfolio Variation sur L’Amour No 64/ 190
Biography: Ossip Zadkine (1888 -1967) was a Russian-born French naturalized artist. He is primarily known as a sculptor, but also produced paintings and lithographs. In the case of Variations sur l’amour the death of the Cubist sculptor Ossip Zadkine in 1967 at the age of 77, after a long and successful career, was probably not unexpected. His lithograph Haute mâlerie must be one of his very last works.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.