Artist: Leonor Fini
Title: Pseudo sonnet avec un intermede
Medium: Original Lithograph signed in pencil
Paper: Rives vellum 14.5 x 11inch
Printed: 1972 by Rene Guillard
Provenance: Portfolio Variation sur L’imaginaire No 160/ 190
Biography: Leonor Fini (1908-1996) Argentinian, italo-Argentinian parents who settled in Italy where she spent childhood with the influence of Carlo Carrà. She studied in Trieste, she started painting very young. She lived in Paris and from 1933, she participated to the surrealist group activities, she took part in several exhibitions as well as the exhibition “Surrealism” in London (Burlington Gallery, 1936), in New York (“Fantastic Art, Dada, Surrealism”, 1936), in Zurich and in Brussels. Her first French exhibition, after her first one in Milan, was organized in Paris in 1933. Eluard and Giorgio de Chirico were the preface writers of her catalogue for her first personal exhibition in New York (1938). A great retrospective of her work (paintings, gouaches, watercolours, drawings, engravings, editions of bibliophilism, masks) was devoted to her to the Luxembourg Museum (Paris, 1986). Leonor Fini died in 1996 in Paris. Leonor Fini 6,310 has auction results
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.