Artist: Jacques Monory
Medium: Original Lithograph signed in pencil
Paper: Rives vellum 14.50x11inch
Printed: 1972 by Clot, Bramsen and Georges
Provenance: Portfolio Variation sur L’Imaginaire No 160/ 190
Jacques Monory (1924 – 2018) was a French painter and filmmaker whose work, highly influenced by photography and cinema, is an allegory of the contemporary world with a focus on the violence of everyday reality. His canvases evoke a heavy atmosphere, pulling subject matter from modern civilization through the lens of his signature monochrome color blue. Jacques Monory has 1,095 available auction results.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.