Artist: Georges Rohner
Title: Le premier dialogue
Medium: Original Lithograph signed in pencil
Paper: Rives vellum 14.5 x 11inch
Provenance: Portfolio Variation sur L’Amour No 64/ 190
Printed: 1968 by Lucien Detruit
Biography: Georges Rohner (1913-2000), was a French painter and printmaker. His uncle Georges Stugocki, drawing teacher, gave him a taste for art very early on and thus developed his passion.
During his career, Rohner presented his works around the world in a hundred exhibitions organized by Galleries, Museums, and Salons such as the Venice Biennale, the Salon des Indépendants, the Paris gallery, the Musée d modern art of the city of Paris, the Wildenstein & Co gallery in New York, the Orléans museum of fine arts, the Espace Cardin in Paris, the Louvre museum. The Framond gallery exhibits his works in Paris during retrospectives and themes. Georges ROHNER has 704 auction results .
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.