Title: Head of a girl
Artist: Georges Rouault
Medium: Lithograph not signed nor numbered
Printed: Mourlot 1939, France
Paper Size: Vellum 14 x 10.50 inch
Provenance: Verve Revue Artistique Et Littéraire 1939
COA : Included
Biography: Georges Rouault (1871-1958) expressionist & religious painter, at 14th year-old worked stained-glass windows before studying at the School of Fine Arts in Paris, was the curator of the Moreau Museum, part of the Fauvism creation with Matisse. He concentrated on Biblical paintings, etchings & lithographs, his style was basically melancholy. Many Museum and permanent collections across the world are exhibiting Rouault’s artwork.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.