Artist: Riopelle Jean-Paul
Medium: Poster Original Lithograph
Published 1970 for Exposition Galerie Maeght
Paper size: 32 x 20 inch
Jean-Paul Riopelle (1923- 2002) is one of Canada’s most famous painters, He studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, moved to Paris in 1949. His earlier works reflect the Surrealist movement, and later his style is reflective of Abstract Impressionism. He became a Canadian art world icon and received the Order of Canada in 1969. Riopelle’s work is in many Museums & permanent collections across the world.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.