Artist: Paul Rebeyrolle
Title: Galerie Maeght 1967
Medium: Original Lithograph Poster
Printed: Maeght, France 1967
Paper Size: 25.50×19 inch
Condition: Prestine, Fine
Paul Rebeyrolle (1926-2005) French painter. Moved to Paris in 1944, where he studied at the Grande Chemière. He was influenced by Picasso, and Van Gogh. In the 1950’s after receiving several prestigious awards, he was considered the leader of the young French artists of realist tendency.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.