Artist: Edouard Pignon
Title: Les Mascarades 4
Medium: Original Eaux-fortes
Paper Size: 15 x 22 inches
Printed : 1976 on Arches en premier etat
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Edouard Pignon (1905-1993): was born Bully-les-Mines, France, working as a miner despite his father’s wishes to fund his education. He went back to school in 1922, in 1925 work as a photographer. In 1927, he got a job in Citroen, then worked for a telephone company, while honing his skills as an artist doing self-portraits and still-lifes. He went back to Paris to indulge the Parisian culture visiting museum and exhibitions that highlight modern art. In 1985, Pignon showcased three hundred works in an extensive retrospective exhibition.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.