Artist: Pablo Picasso
Title: No. 4 Date 8/11/1955
Marks: Numbered & dated in plate, not signed
Paper Size: 16.5 x10.5 inch
Published: 1960 by Edition Cercle D’Art France
Provenance: Picasso’s Sketchbook L.E. 1000
Condition: Very Good
COA: Certificate of Authenticity Included
Biography: Pablo Ruiz Picasso (1881-1973) Spanish painter and sculptor lived in France, co founder of Cubism, his style changed as he experimented with different theories, techniques and ideas. His revolutionary artistic accomplishments brought him universal reknown and immense fortune throughout his life, making him one of the best-known figures in 20th century art.
- OUR POLICIES:
- Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
- We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
- We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
- We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.