Artist: Orlando Pelayo
Title: “Untitled 5”
Medium: Original Lithograph
Editor: Andre Sauret
Printed : 1962 by Mourlot Freres, France
Paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch on Japon Nacre
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Biography: Orlando Pelayo (1920-1990) Spanish artist, was born in Gijón, He spent most of his life in Algeria. Pelayo became friendly with Albert Camus, Pelayo illustrated his original lithographs i the Literary Essays of Camus. After WWII Orlando Pelayo moved to Paris, where he was warmly welcomed by the considerable colony of exiled Spanish artists who clustered around Picasso. His work of art in many Museums including the Museo d’Arte Moderne in Bilbao, the Museo de Bellas Artes de Asturias in Orviedo, the Pompidou Centre and the Musée d;Art Moderne in Paris. In 1992, after his death the City of Paris gave him a retrospective exhibition at the Couvent des Cordeliers.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.