Artist: Pablo Palazuelo
Title: untitled – DM04207
Marks: signed not numbered
Paper Size: 15 x 11 inch
Published: 1974, France
Provenance: Derriere le Miroir 1974
COA : Included
Pablo Palazuelo: (1916 –2007) Spanish Painter & sculptor he studied architecture at the School of Arts and Crafts at Oxford University. In 1939 he devoted all his time to painting influenced by Picasso, Cezanne and Klee, his figurative art became progressively more abstract, his exploration of his metal sculpture began in earnest. He pursue the realization of the endless potentialities of form, His exhibit in USA 1953 through 1975, he received awards from the Pittsburgh Museum of Art.
- OUR POLICIES:
- Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
- We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
- We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
- We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.