Artist: Amedeo Modigliani
Title: Elegancia tutti Toscani
Marks: Numbered limited edition
Printed: Watercolor paper Size: 19 x 13 inch
Publisher: Fine Art Museum
Condition: Fine – Pristine
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Modigliani, Amedeo (1884 -1920) Italian painter and sculptor. After studying art in Italy, he settled in Paris in1906 and became a student of African sculpture. His series of portraits and sensuous female nudes in a modern style, characterized by elongation of faces and figures, are among his most well-known works
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.