Artist: Joan Miro
Medium: original Lithograph cover
Printed: 1972 by Mourlot.
Size : Volum Paper 10×13″
Provenance: Cataloque Raisonne Miro Lithographs Vol 1, 1972
COA : Included
Joan Miro (1893-1983) born in Barcelona Spain, artist & writer, moved to Paris in 1920, his first solo exhibit 1925 in Paris and 1930 in USA, he worked on tapestries, ceramic, sculptures and abstract paintings were bright, Miro’s artwork sold for 18 million US Dollars in 2008. Many Museum and permanent collections across the world are exhibiting Miro’s artwork.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.