Artist: Joan Miro
Title: Untitled “V2-6d”
Medium: Original Lithograph unsigned not numbered
Medium: Original Lithograph, not signed nor numbered
Size: Vellum Paper 12.5 x 19.5 inch, folded as published
Printed: Mourlot 1975, France
Provenance: Catalogue Raisone Miro Lithographs 2
Biography: Joan Miro, (1893-1983) born in Barcelona Spain, artist & writer, moved to Paris in 1920, worked in tapestries, ceramic, sculptures & abstract paintings. His initial inspirations were Vincent van Gogh and Paul Cézanne. In 1924, Miró joined the Surrealist group, but never fully embraced their movement. Miró enjoyed an international following and is recognized as a pioneer of Modernism.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.