Artist: Andre Minaux
Medium: Original Lithograph
Printed: by Mourlot, France 1988
Paper Size: Vellum paper 12.5 x 9.5 inch
Provenance: Minaux Lithographer book 1988
Condition: Very Good – Fine
COA: Included Certificate of Authenticity
Biography: Andre Minaux: (1923 – 1986) French painter and printmaker, he studied at the ecole national superieure des arts decoratifs in Paris, he exhibited at the salon d’automne and salon des independants. He depict many scenes of woman, he made etchings, he also made lithographs to illustrate books, his work in many Museums worldwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.