Artist: Andre Masson
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Limited Edition Pencil Signed & numbered Numbered
Editor: Andre Sauret
Paper Size: 11 x 8.5 inch Japon Nacre
Printed: 1962 by Mourlot Freres, France
Condition: Fine Pristine
Biography: Andre Masson, French (1896-1987) painter & graphic artist. After studying painting in Brussels and Paris, He joined the Surrealist movement in 1924 and became the leading practitioner of automatism. In the late 1920s and ’30s he produced turbulent images of violence, psychic pain, eroticism and physical metamorphosis, He lived in Spain (1934-36) and later the U.S. (1941-45), where he became an important link between Surrealism and Abstract Expressionism.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.