Artist: Marino Marini (1901-1980)
Title: Chevaux et cavalier V, 1974
Medium: Original Lithograph
Printed: on arches paper 1974
Marks: Pencil Signed & numbered PA
Size: 23.40x 17.25 inch
Condition : Very good, previously framed
Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Biographie: Marino Marini (1901-1980) Italian, Sculptor, Painter, studied at Accademia di Belle Arti in Florence, was professor at the Scuola d’Arte di Villa Reale in Monza, near Milan, Marini traveled to Paris, where he associated with Giorgio de Chirico, Alberto Magnelli, In 1936 he moved to Switzerland where he became a friend of Alberto Giacometti, His work of art are in many Museums worlwide.
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.