Artist: Rufino Tamayo
Title: Apocalypse of Saint John – N4
Medium: Original Lithograph
Marks: Not signed nor numbered
Size paper: Vellum 13 x 10 inch , Weight in grams 2000
Publisher: Monaco, Club International de Bibliophilie Jaspard, Polus & Cie
Publication Date: 1959, 1st Edition,
Provenance: Portfolio Apocalypse of Saint John No. 182 of 300 copies
Condition: Very Good
Certificate of Authenticity is included
Biography: Rufino del Carmen Arellanes Tamayo (1899 -1991) was a Mexican painter of Zapotec heritage, born in Oaxaca de Juárez, Mexico. Tamayo was active in the mid-20th century in Mexico and New York, painting figurative abstraction with surrealist influences.
Rufino TAMAYO has 4,163 available auction results
• OUR POLICIES:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.