Title: Toros y toreros No. 2 dated 13/7/59 – Bullfight
Artist: Pablo Picasso
Paper size: Vellum paper 14.75 x 10.5 inch
Publisher: Editions Cercle d’art 1961, France
Provenance: Sketchbook Toros Y Toreros 1961
Condition: Very Good, Fine
COA: Included Certificate of Authenticity
Biography: Picasso, Pablo Ruiz (1881-1973) Spanish painter and sculptor who lived most of his life in France. He was a co-founder of Cubism. Picasso’s style changed several times over the years as he experimented with different theories, techniques and ideas. His revolutionary artistic accomplishments brought him universal renown and recognition as one of the most influential artists of the 20th century.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.