Artist: Pablo Picasso
Title: Woman with a necklace
Medium: Linocut in 3 colors black, beige, brown.
Paper Size: Vellum 12.25 x 9.5 inch, title below image
Marks: Text and print on verso of artwork
Provenance: Homage to Pablo Picasso Revue XX siecle 1978
COA is included
Biographies: Pablo Ruiz Picasso (1881-1973) Spanish painter and sculptor lived in France, co founder of Cubism, his style changed as he experimented with different theories, techniques and ideas. His revolutionary artistic accomplishments brought him universal known and immense fortune throughout his life, making him one of the best-known figures in 20th century art.
• Our Policies:
• Shipping rate is fixed, buyers pay only for 1st item and all additional items shipping free
• We don’t accept Cancellation or refund.
• We accept exchange only within 7 days of delivery date, buyers pay shipping cost round trip.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply in their country.
• We are not responsible for delays due to customs and import process.